Welcome to The Witham Staple Website Home Page!
Two or three clicks and our information is yours!
Site Map (Click links below to go to specific pages)
|Hot Topics||Local Contacts||Over 13's||Contact Us||2016 Extracts|
|Current Magazine||Emergencies||10's to 13's||About Us||2015 Extracts|
|Events Diary||Crime Prevention||5's to 9's||Discussion||2014 Extracts|
|Events Details||Religion||Under 5's||Notice Board||2013 Extracts|
|Parish Councils||Transport||Youth Groups||Thank you||2012 Extracts|
|District Council||Local Traders||Volunteers||Anti-social Behaviour||2011 Extracts|
|County Council||For Sale||Youth Web Links||
|Village Views||Wanted /Jobs||Disclaimers Advertisement Charges||2009 Extracts|
|Rural Views||Maps||2008 Extracts|
|Landmark Images||Education||2007 Extracts|
|Wildlife||Arts / Craft||2005 Extracts|
|Gardening||Interest Groups||2003 Extracts|
|Open Gardens & Scarecrows||2001 Extracts|
|WI Wedding Exhibition||Past Covers|
Notes Local Advertisers
Topical issues are aired and forthcoming events detailed each month in The Witham Staple printed magazine:
Current Magazine [Click to Download]
A list of contacts for local interest and community groups is updated in September each year:
Local Information Sheet [Click to Download]
Chairman: Stan Underwood (Tel: 01522 788461)
Magazine Editor - Paul Hubbard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising - Julie Burrows - email@example.com
Web Editor - David Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to navigate around this site:
(1) Click on one of the five topic categories in boxes in the top banner ("News", "Services", "Youth", "Your Say", "Archive"). Each box highlights its own list of contents to the left of this page.
(2) Click on one of the content items listed in the left banner and you should be on the page where you want to be.
(3) Move your mouse across to the page that appears in this frame (light grey background) and either click on a single items from the highlighted list near the top of that page or use the scroll bar or page down /page up keys to navigate that page and to get to specific items. The top and left side banners will stay in view and enable you to quickly browse or move from page to pages at any time.
The full list of pages on this site is listed in the Site_Map. You can also click on the site map to get to a specific page if you prefer.
The Witham Staple is mandated to reflect what is happening in our Lincolnshire community (i.e. the villages of Aubourn, Bassingham, Carlton le Moorland, Norton Disney, Stapleford, Thurlby, Witham St Hughs and the rural areas surrounding these villages). We can only do this effectively by interacting with that community. Please therefore contact us with information comments, suggestions for items to include on this site, etc. (see "Your Say" web page). We hope you enjoy this visit and come back and visit us again and again...!
(1) Some of the items included on these web pages come from past issues of the Witham Staple [WS] magazine and are referenced in brackets by [WS month year].
(2) All phone numbers listed on these web pages have the UK area code of 01522 unless otherwise stated.
(3) You can return to this home page and site map by clicking "Home Page" at the bottom of each list in the left banner display.
(3) This website is designed, built and edited by David Wood on behalf of The Witham Staple on a voluntary basis using, primarily, material published in current and past issues of the printed Witham Staple magazine.
(4) Witham Staple Web Editor can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com